RPM Foundation is a services-providing, resource sharing, grant-giving organization that accelerates the growth of the next generation of automotive Restoration and Preservation craftsmen and artisans through formal training and Mentorship. RPM Foundation is the educational arm of America’s Automotive Trust, with offices in Chicago, IL and Tacoma, WA.
The RPM Foundation is dedicated to ensuring that critical skills necessary to preserve and restore collector vehicles are not lost by providing scholarships and educational grants to students and organizations committed to hands-on training of the trades.
We promote interest in collectible vehicles by developing the next generation of enthusiasts and restorers in the following ways:
- Support the post-secondary education and training of youth in the manual arts.
- Work to ensure no skill is lost, no master craftsman is without an apprentice and no student is without an opportunity.
- Fund individual career-focused training in the skills and trades especially important to the future of the collector vehicle community through educational scholarships, internships and apprenticeships.
- Provide grants to educational institutions and organizations engaged in training and developing skills related to promoting, protecting and preserving collectible vehicles.
- Preserve and promote America’s automotive treasures
- Cultivate a new generation of craftsmen skilled in the art of automotive and marine restoration and preservation
- Promote the importance of the skilled trades and the many career opportunities within the industry
- Create a passageway between young people who have an interest in vehicles and industry leaders
- Develop partnerships with industry leaders including shows, clubs and businesses to promote the education of the skills necessary for to secure America’s automotive heritage and culture